Seven free things that are worlds better than college - DUNIA INFORMASI

Breaking

Sunday 23 June 2019

Seven free things that are worlds better than college

This week I might experience hand cramps. When you work in high school, there are students who have dedicated their lives for years. I will write notes for many students who graduated last weekend. I knew that I wanted to give advice, I realized that I did not have much advice for the lecture itself. My college experience is not much different from most people.

I took a gap after high school to arrange. Then I have many activities in the organization. Finally, when I was finished, I finished my college one year late, from all of my students who dropped out of college.

I found that after one year I had a diploma but did not remember much of what I learned in college. I guess I rushed past him, everyone seemed to be running away. Although, I don't have much to say, there are 7 things that have served better than the higher education that have ever existed. Without this, I would only have a diploma, but not a real education.

7 the world is better than higher education. 

1. Book More than any class you have in college, books will really change your life. Think like this: There are certain topics that you want to learn more about. You decide to invite experts in the field of coffee so that you can learn more about the topic. Experts agree to meet you for 30 minutes every day for the next few weeks. He devotes his best advice and research personally to you. That's what reads the book. 

My advice: "Set aside time for each day, a cup of coffee, open a book, and learn from experts" 

2. Friendship Friendship has a stronger influence on your life than any college class. Friends can be your safety net when life becomes difficult. They pick you up when you feel sad. They can make you laugh when you need medicine for the soul. In the same way, by choosing your friends badly, you can drift on the path of self-destruction. You will usually follow their instructions. Often organic or natural relationships occur. However, you also have to analyze how your friends influence your life. Does your friend inspire you? Do you want to be like them? You take the form of people who associate with you. 

My Advice: "To have friends you have to be a friend. Start reaching out to people now. Choose your friends intentionally"

3. Experts College is a time when you want to know what you will do with your life. At the beginning of your department, your career idea is hypothetical. If you really want to know what a career is like, you need to talk to people who are already in the field. 

My advice: "During college, work at work and shadow jobs. Get to know experts. Reach and build relationships with people in the field you want to learn. Don't just make your main theory. Make it real for you" 

4. Journal You will experience all kinds of changes in your life. You need to pay for your feelings and thoughts during the change. Emotions are not good or bad. They are your soul, you need attention in your life. You need to be aware of your emotions and try to understand why you feel that way.

My advice: "Spend 5 minutes a day and make a journal. Dispose of everything you feel on a piece of paper. Pay attention to that pattern. When you can say the words on that pattern, share it with a trusted adviser or friend."

5. Health Without your health, you will not be able to achieve the dreams that you have for your life. I know because there were times in my life where I was very sick and when I was actually consumed to recover. A good start to health starts with two basics: Nutrition and Exercise. 

My advice: "Start eating healthy today. Choose one healthy meal a week that you can add to your diet and one that you can consume. Start with something easy like drinking less soda. Also, start exercising now. Find accountability partners for your practice Start setting it now so you bring it to adulthood " 

6. Creative Work You are ready to be creative. It is built into your DNA. Creativity is similar to muscle. The more you use it, the stronger it grows. You can only perfect your craft through producing, receiving feedback, and adjusting your approach. Creative work for you to write, cook, draw, or work in a car. Do something that expresses your desires and interests. 

My advice: "Start expressing yourself intentionally through creativity. Show different people. Accept their feedback and adjust your approach in the future." 

7. Services Serving is a way for you to use your knowledge and creativity to connect with others. By serving others, you offer authentic help. You notice where people hurt and use God. You are given a gift to show hope. You will find that service and connection are some of the most satisfying things in life. 

My advice: "Connect deeply with others through this service. See where they are hurt. Use your creativity to sincerely help them and improve their lives. Often serve and increase your efforts and connections by serving in groups"

No comments: